Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Friday, May 13, 2011

Toe Cheese

Okay...I know the headline is disgusting...but this is Tommy's new OBSESSION.  A few weeks ago, Kevin was dressing the boys and Tommy noticed some lint between his toes.  "What's that?"  He asked.  "Toe cheese." Kevin replied.  Ever since?  This child is obsessed with checking his toes to make sure they are clean.  So much so...that during his seizure incident...when we were in the ER and he was still not "with it"...he was checking his toes for lint.

His obsession with cleaning out "toe cheese" has now brought his focus to Cole's toes.  It's like watching little apes cleaning each other!!  Cole used to scream...but I think he also realizes how serious Tommy is about this so he just submits.

Hmmm...is this the beginning of OCD?  Should I be concerned?  Let's just hope he doesn't start asking kids at school to take off their shoes and socks.  OY!

No comments: