Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, August 9, 2012

Growing pains...

This morning when Grant woke up he looked different to me.  My baby is growing again.  His sweet face changed slightly, he was leaner and longer.  It breaks my heart a little.  I still look at the boys and marvel at how they've grown.  How could 4 be so big?  With each passing day, week, month - my boys - all three - learn new things, become more self sufficient and independent.  As a mother it is a wonder to watch.

But with Grant somehow its a little different.  My last baby.  (Did I really just write that?)  I don't want to lose the pudgy legs, the smell of fresh diapers and powder, the pacifiers and the crib.  And I know many of these things are only months away from disappearing.  Ouch.

All I can do is soak it all in and torture him with photo shoots.  I worry that there hasn't been enough of them.  Here he comes now with his little duck in hand, pacifier and full diaper.  :)  He is still my baby today.

No comments: