I walked out to the cabana at the end of the day...just before dinner...after a long day of preparing for our annual BBQ....waiting for Kevin's arrival home from a business trip...to find myself SLOSHING in two inches of beer!!
After an interrogation, I learned that Tommy had pulled the tap on the keg-o-rater (it's a baseball) and when beer spit in his face...he ran! Never said a word to mommy. So...needless to say...over 100 beers emptied in a continuous flow ALL over the cabana while I gave them a bath. The bar, bathroom, rugs...it was a disaster. Did I mention we're having our annual BBQ this weekend?
We are STILL cleaning up. The beer spill was so bad that it leaked down into the basement. Let me just say....that the oldest, stinkiest bar room could not compete!! Today, Kevin made Tommy get his piggy bank, open it up and pull out money from his Disney savings to pay for the damages. It was classic. No man likes to part with his $$$! Tommy laid two dollar bills on the counter at the checkout while Cole looked on. Hopefully, a lesson learned. It's time for locks...certainly didn't think this would be necessary at the age of 3!!
Last week it was a visit from the police...this week major beer spill...what next? Tommy is our "Curious George" for sure...and he is on a roll!!
No comments:
Post a Comment