Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, May 23, 2011

Grant Updates

Grant is growing like a weed.  It's crazy!  A few weeks ago, I sadly packed up his 0-3 months clothes and pulled out all the 3-6 months.  This morning I took one look at him and realized he may only have two more weeks at best in this size.  It's crazy!  

At nearly 4 months old - Grant is chatting up a storm, laughing, having giggle fits and stares adoringly at his brothers...just a sweetheart.  He is still freakishly strong.  He can sit without any support for 10 seconds at a time...sometimes longer.  And the jumperoo is already getting daily workouts.  He loves it!  We have to stick a towel in there as he is still so little...it's pretty funny to watch.  



The other new development is that he is rolling everywhere!  When I go into get him in the morning, I never know where I'll find him in the crib.  He can roll completely onto his side and *almost* over.  But he knows that rolling even side to side will move him across the floor.  He'll do it to get to a new toy.  Pretty smart, right?  I think so.  

He is like a St. Bernard in the drool department.  Kevin is convinced he is teething as he always has his hand in his mouth lately.  Who knows?  I can't feel any teeth buds, but he is digging sucking on those fingers.  Time will tell.  Overall?  He is a healthy, happy and relaxed little guy.  We are SO lucky!  



Now...if we could only convince Tommy that the new baby was a good thing.  Things are getting pretty interesting in that department.  You should SEE what this child can come up with to try and get mommy's attention!!

No comments: