Between myself and my three cousins we have ELEVEN BOYS. It is crazy!! We decided to get together for a fun little pool party at Chrisi's house and had the best day. Her pool is paradise!! And watching the boys together was just awesome... Cole and Tommy are the youngest and they are STILL talking about their big cousins. Look at these handsome boys... they look like two sets of twins, don't they? Clearly cousins!
And mind you...I have many more cousins...with many more kiddos!! It would be awesome to get them all together one day. When I was growing up we were lucky enough to always have a lot of cousins around us. I always knew who my relatives were and felt lucky to have such a big extended family. I want the boys to have that same feeling.
I love that the boys already know all of their aunts and uncles by name...that they miss and love their Grandma and actually call our guest room "Grandma's Room" and that they know all of their first cousins. Seeing them experience this new level of family is just awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment