Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Appliances are coming!!! Appliances are coming!!!

I could scream it from the rooftops!!  We will have working appliances come Monday.  We finalized our selections and insurance came through on the same day.  THANK GOD!  Now I feel like I can actually breathe.  I was so worried about baby boy coming home and not being able to even heat up a bottle.  Someone is watching over us that's for sure.  (Thanks Sophie!)

Oh and worth noting for posterity is that we woke this morning to nearly 15 additional inches of snow.  They called it a Nor'Easter, but the snow was heavier than the two Blizzards we've had so far.  The snow is INSANE.  Need to post pictures of our front and back yard.  At the moment, we have two feet of snow on the roof of the pool house and we can only see the top of the pool fence.  Can you imagine?  There has to be over 4 feet of snow in the back yard right now!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Did you get to upgrade any appliances that you wanted to? New is always so nice. Now, remember to read every manual since you don't have anything else to do! LOL