I am going to miss my pregnancy belly. I love feeling him moving around...little feet pushing against my hand...little bum (or was that a knee?)...sticking out as he readjusts. My morning ritual of rubbing on cream reminds me of rubbing a Buddha belly for luck. Round, full of life...always changing...it's so remarkable.
With my new fancy camera for Christmas, I've started experimenting with different fabric backdrops. I've seen this photo on the internet before and decided to duplicate it for our own "belly shot".
Hard to believe, this little guy will be here so soon! Officially 3 weeks and counting -- unless he decides to make his debut beforehand!

3 comments:
How beautiful!! Hope all goes very smoothly. Can't wait to meet your new little guy!
I am totally in love with this baby bump!! what a beautiful picture :)
I am totally in love with this baby bump!! what a beautiful picture :)
Post a Comment