This story had to be written down for posterity. It is just too funny! My poor mom... Today I went into the hospital for some monitoring on the baby. Everything was fine, but since they decided to keep me for awhile longer, I called my mom to check-in on her and the boys.
"Everything is okay." She replied. "Although we're just recovering from a little *incident*." Apparently, the boys wanted to play downstairs in the ball pitt, so down the basement they all went. Tommy picked something up and started swinging it around yelling, "look at me!" First she thought it was a toy...but then realized...it was a MOUSE!!! He had the mouse by the tail! She yelled for him to let go of it...and he did...and it flew in the air and landed in the ball pitt where Cole was playing.
Can you even imagine the chaos that ensued? She said in the process of getting the mouse, sterilizing the ball pitt and both boys...Tommy was screaming crying "my mouse! my mouse!"
Mind you...she is relaying this story to me while I was hooked up to monitors. I was laughing so hard I almost peed my pants and had to hang up before the alarm on my monitors went off. Only boys!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment