It was simply an amazing night. I have so many photos and videos to post. Kevin and I are just sitting in front of the fire, relaxing and warming up and relishing the great night we just shared as a family. The boys were perfection. They laughed...crunched through leaves...marched in a parade...explored a haunted house... rang doorbells (some repeatedly) and proudly said "Trick or Treat!" They returned from each house with their eyes beaming. They couldn't get over what was happening.
We missed it all last year as the boys were sick. But no matter. Nothing could have prepared us for how cute they would be this year. To say that they *got it* would be an understatement. We've got pumpkin buckets spilling over with candy and two little firemen tucked into their beds that are warm and happy.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Halloween! As I mentioned, pictures and video will be coming soon. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment