Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, October 14, 2010

Eagle-Bats are the new Ligers

Tonight, Tommy came running into the kitchen, "Mommy look!  It's an eagle-bat!"  A what?!?  He was pointing to a rather large picture of a bat on his pre-school Halloween party invitation.  "It's an EAGLE-BAT...see?  It has big, big, big wings with the ends pointing down like an eagle...but it's a black, scary bat!!"  His imagination never ceases to amaze me.  Today we were at the store (while Cole was at school) and the clerk gave him a lollipop.  In the car, he took a bite out of the pop, looked at the remaining piece and exclaimed, "Mom!  I just made a mountain!"

1 comment:

shauna said...

This made me crack up..I love napoleon dynamite and when your title said ligers..i knew exactly what you were talking about! I love your boys, they alway bring a smile to my face! xoxo