Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, September 16, 2010

My first flower...

The boys were playing outside this afternoon with their new "Home Depot" construction aprons.  They set up construction sites complete with road cones and diggers.  They seemed pretty content, so I came inside to do some dishes.  After about 20 minutes, Tommy came running in yelling, "Mommy!!!  I haf' something for you!"  In his hand was this little piece of grass.  "A flower!" he said proudly.  He kissed me...smiled...then happily strolled back outside.

It is the most beautiful flower I have ever received in my life.  I feel like my heart could burst just looking at it.  :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, melts your heart! - barb

Mary Ellen said...

You are teaching your boys about the beauty of nature and their mother. How touching!!