Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby bean update...

Well...he isn't a bean anymore!  Hard to believe how quickly this pregnancy is going by.  Yesterday, I had an appointment with the OB to review my ultrasound from a few weeks ago, along with the blood work.  She said everything looked *perfect* and he was growing beautifully.  Even she commented on my blood work numbers.  Apparently, you can't get any better!  So that made me feel great.  His little heartbeat was thumping away at 158bpm.

My little man is moving a LOT now.  He likes somersaults that is for sure!  We're still stuck on names.  I'm hoping to be inspired soon.  I am not sure if there is a baby book out there that we haven't already scoured!

A cute story from yesterday.  I had the boys with me at the doctors and the two of them were sitting side-by-side in a chair, reading library books about going to the hospital.  (Cole is OBSESSED with doctors.)  Anyway, the doctor walks in and Mr. Personality proudly pipes up, "Hi Dr.___.  I'm named Tommy!"   LOL  Cole wanted to know what all of her tools were for and she even let him push a few buttons.  My doctor loved seeing them of course.  She delivered them into the world three years ago!

  

No comments: