Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, March 1, 2010

We've made the move....

It's official! I've got two big boys. :) We made the move into their new room this weekend and everything went smoothly. No tears...no waking at night...it was like they've always been in twin beds. :) It's funny...it seems like the things I am the most worried about are a peace of cake and vice versa. Ah well...I am just glad to see them both so happy.

Cole kisses the "fans" good night on the mural and Tommy loves to point to all his favorite candy logos. Although I think their favorite part of the new room is the book rack. Every night they select the books they want to read and then it's off to bed for "reading time". Tommy's favorite books right now are "Digger Man" and "Snip Snap Croc". Cole loves anything by Richard Scarry and at the moment is also loving this great book "Cool Cars" that is part of the wonderful series by Tony Mitten and Ant Parker.

After they're done, it's lights out. I love hearing their giggles and the pitter patter of their little feet as they sneak into each other's beds. By 8:30? Silence.

I'll post some pictures of their new room soon. I am going to put together a little montage as there are just so many little parts that make it special.

1 comment:

ERM said...

Hey Kerry, I Love reading the tommy and cole blog!!!!

They are the cutest!

The truck car wash sounds like a lot of fun --- that really was an awesome idea!!! kids love soapy bubbly water! (me too)

xoxo