Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Patricks Day!

Remember this?

Tommy (left), Cole (right)

My poor buddies. I tortured them with crazy photo shoots. ha ha! Today is sunny and GORGEOUS so the boys spent a good part of the day outside in their "park". That is what Cole calls the back yard. "Mommy? We go to the park?" I had bubbles and a cool bubble machine stowed away for Easter, but decided to pull them out early for some fun. They had a blast! They are about to go down for naps, but only with my assurances that they can play bubbles when they wake up.


Cole (left), Tommy (right)


Cole (left), Tommy (right) -- Notice the white sprinkles on the deck? That would be baby powder. I went inside to get a sweatshirt and during that 2 minute window they managed to get the powder from their changing table by the door and have a field day with it in the backyard. My little leprechauns!





Sadly we don't have ANY green shirts! I just assumed we had some, but this morning realized there would be no representing St. Patty's Day today. Oh well. Next year we'll be better prepared. Enjoy this beautiful day everyone!!

No comments: