Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, February 1, 2010

Caught in the Act

I was folding laundry upstairs when Cole yelled, "Mom! Oh no..Tommy stuck." This is what I found...



I had closed the baby gates to contain them in the family room. Tommy pushed up a truck and attempted to climb over. Can you imagine?? Head first!! He was in tears of course, not sure if it was because he was scared, or because he got caught. More than likely it was the latter. :) Luckily, the camera was sitting on the mantle beside me, so I was able to capture this caper for posterity!

P.S. Notice the fire hat on the floor. Still true to form. We are going on week 6 of wearing fire hats 24/7. :)

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Why is it they always climb from carpet and try to fall on a hard surface? Very resourceful...and Cole is a wonder. At least he recognized there was a problem and came to you for help!

shauna said...

HA HA..this picture kills me! I literally LOL'd..so sneaky them boys:)

Joey said...

So cute!!!!