The boys had a BLAST. Seriously. This was a solid 35 minutes of fun for them. Put the car into the soapy water...rinse in the clean....dry on the towel. Repeat. In the end, I had two wet happy little boys, a bunch of clean cars and a portion of my kitchen floor mopped. :) Not bad!
Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.
Enjoy!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Car Wash
Cole's matchbox car had an unfortunate crash with his piece of peanut butter smeared toast this morning. I plopped it into a bowl of soapy water to soak and the boys eyes turned into saucers. "Car in bubble tubby?" Cole asked. This gave me a great idea. Let's open up a car wash! I told the boys to gather all their cars and in the meantime, set up shop. I pulled out some pans...filled one with soapy water and the other with clean...plopped them on a towel on the floor and our "Car Wash" was open for business!
The boys had a BLAST. Seriously. This was a solid 35 minutes of fun for them. Put the car into the soapy water...rinse in the clean....dry on the towel. Repeat. In the end, I had two wet happy little boys, a bunch of clean cars and a portion of my kitchen floor mopped. :) Not bad!

The boys had a BLAST. Seriously. This was a solid 35 minutes of fun for them. Put the car into the soapy water...rinse in the clean....dry on the towel. Repeat. In the end, I had two wet happy little boys, a bunch of clean cars and a portion of my kitchen floor mopped. :) Not bad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great idea!! Now, hand them dishes, cups and saucers!
You come up with some awesome ideas, do you know that? I would have been like, "Whoops, Momma cleaned it! Now go play!"
Post a Comment