Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weir River Farm

This morning I took the kids to Weir River Farm in Hingham for story time. It is such a beautiful setting atop a pretty hill. The farm has all sorts of animals for the kids to visit...horses, chickens, goats, sheep, pigs...even a llama! After exploring the farm, everyone makes their way to the picnic area to listen to stories about animals. It was so much fun and the boys loved every minute. I can't wait to go back!

If you look down the hill in this photo...all the way to the right...you'll see the group of people there for story time. I left a little early to make the climb back up as I knew it would be tough. Pushing two 30 pound kids in a stroller with all their gear wasn't easy! I was huffing and puffing at the top. :) The scenery was beautiful though...


The boys checking out the goats...

Peeping Tom

The horses were amazing. So friendly letting the kids pet their noses.


Cole had a *way* with the horses. It's like he was communicating with them. I have about 5 photos like this...

This picture of Tommy cracks me up. It looks like game day and he is in a huddle with the chickens. Tommy loves the chickens...although he still calls them ducks.

This "duck" was very noisy...

Tommy is very happy! You will hear him say "quack" here. As I mentioned previously - to these kids - all chickens are ducks.

No comments: