Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, September 23, 2009

How'd they do that?

My heart is still beating...maybe this is going to be a constant thing? My living in FEAR of what these two can do?

They woke up from their nap and were sipping milk while watching PBS. Ahhh...a blissful scene. I went into the kitchen to start dinner. I asked Tommy a question and got no response, so walked in the family room. They were not there. The door to the garage was OPEN. I must have left it ajar? Crazy! I ushered them back inside telling them that we do NOT go into the garage, etc., etc. I locked the door tightly...flipped the deadbolt...and went back into the kitchen.

Flash forward 3 minutes. I go back into the family room...and there it is...the OPEN door to the garage! Not only did they turn the handle on their own, but they flipped the deadbolt too! Here come the "two's" everyone...hold on to your hats!!!

No comments: