* Tommy pulled off all of his clothes including his diaper and peed on the couch. We repeated this performance (minus peeing on the couch) three times. (Notice missing cushions in sweet photo at left.)
* Cole found the baby powder and walked all over the kitchen and living room sprinkling a little trail for me to follow while I was downstairs retrieving laundry.
* Both boys brush their teeth while I shower...I keep them locked in there with me for obvious reasons. Somehow, Tommy was able to reach the cup AND the faucet and was dumping solo cups FULL of water on the floor. It wasn't until Cole said, "oh no!" because his socks were wet...that I peeked around the shower curtain and realized what was happening. It took THREE full size towels to mop up all the water.
* My sweet boy Cole found Kevin's highlighter and colored my silk decorative bed pillow.
* Both boys climbed into the fridge, found the olives...and were eating them....while standing there...IN THE FRIDGE!!
* Cole tore the video monitor off the wall (found the hidden cord) and was trying to figure out how it worked. I of course went running up the stairs once I realized my screen was blank.
Mind you...we were out of the house at a play date from 9am until 11:30. This all went down between the hours of 7-9 and 11:30-1. Throw in breakfast and lunch and you'll realize just how these two know how to make the most of every moment.
While there is plenty of mischief making with these two, they also throw in plenty of sweet moments. Like the random kiss I got from Tommy as we read a book this morning. These boys KNOW how to work their mommy!!!
2 comments:
Standing IN the fridge?? Such fun times. Wait till they learn to pee their names in the snow this winter!
You are so funny!!! I have a feeling if you were still living here, the boys would be getting lots of *helpful hints* on fun things to do. :)
Post a Comment