Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pudding Pals!



This morning we decided to make some chocolate pudding. The boys love watching me cook and Cole was sad that he couldn't use the whisk...so I figured I'd let them play. With a little pudding left in the bowl, some whisks and some curious fingers we were able to make a fun yummy mess. We are now stripped down to our diapers. A little pudding goes a LONG way!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You are one brave woman to let the boys do this!!!

Laura said...

Kristen hit it right on. You are a brave mama- I wish I had some of your guts, and energy!