Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Friday, February 20, 2009

Fun on the couch....

Today's new discovery was that by moving a few cushions on the couch, we not only created a really cool tunnel to crawl under...but also a really fun trampoline to jump on. The boys were so funny jumping. Their giggles are amazing. I let them have their fun for a little while.

*Disclaimer - the cushions have actually been removed from the couch and placed in front of them. So they are jumping on springs and have a cushion to fall on just in case. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerry - did you teach your boys to jump on the couch? OMG...I am yelling at ours nonstop to stop jumping. You mean I should let them have their fun?

LindaV

Kristen said...

I so can not tell them apart!! It drives me crazy!

Kristen said...

So, let me tell you how I have to show my girls this video on almost a daily basis. They love watching it!