Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Our photo shoots...

We've been working on photos for our Christmas card...and in the process...I've REALLY come to love photography.  I've always liked it.  But now I am starting to understand my camera more and that is making a huge difference in the results.

The boys are SO patient with me and my "photo shoots".  The other day - as I was about to start clicking away - Cole asked me if I wanted his "soft smile" or his "big smile".  LOL  And they have truly mastered those looks.  Just ask them...they'll show you the eyes..the smile...it's so funny.

The hats the boys are wearing in these first few actually belonged to Grandpa George.  They love wearing them.  Kevin thinks they look like old migrant fishermen.  :)  I just LOVE these photos.









3 comments:

Kelly Kathleen said...

Kerry these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love their hats so much!

Kelly Kathleen said...

Kerry, these are beautiful!!

Kelly Kathleen said...

Kerry, these are beautiful!! I love their hats!