Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Brotherly Love!

Today I witnessed one of the most touching moments a mom could wish for.  We were all outside in the front yard.  Grant on Great Grandma's quilt, boys on their big wheels and I was sweeping the porch.  Tommy was doing circles on his big wheel in front of Grant.  Grant was squealing with delight.  


At one point, Tommy ran by me and into the house and said, "I need a tissue Mommy!"  (Tommy is always needing a tissue, so I thought nothing of it.)  Then out he came and ran over to Grant.  Plopping down with him he said, "okay Grant…blow!"  


He was wiping Grant's nose.  I almost cried.  There the two of them sat…Tommy (my big 4-year old) chatting away and Grant staring up at him.  When I wipe Grant's nose, he wriggles and squirms, but when Tommy does it?  Grant sat still as a statue with huge eyes and a big smile.  


I'll never forget it.  Seeing Tommy's beautiful, kind heart filled with love and concern for his baby brother...and seeing Grant's complete adoration of his big brother.   Love!!!!

No comments: