Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hmmm...something looks different here...right?

Welcome to our NEW blog!!  I know...I was planning on keeping things the same, but I kept feeling so badly for Grant and really felt like we needed a new look.  Then came THE SIGN.  One of the domains I've been eyeballing opened up.  And this was too good of an opportunity to pass up!!  I'm trying out this new fancy layout.  (You the reader can actually choose the way you view the blog.)  But will most likely move back to a more basic layout once I've redesigned my header and graphics.  

So now...(you are going to think I'm nuts)...you can access this blog through any of these links which we've been slowly acquiring over the years:

Here is the one I've been WAITING FOR!!!!!
www.theriordanfamily.com -- Can you believe it?!?  I've been trying to get this one for so long!!  YAY!

www.riordanfamilyadventures.com - This was always our travel blog.

www.riordanboys.com - I'm holding on to the next two in case the boys start a boy band one day.  ;)

www.tommyandcole.com - The originals....
www.coleandtommy.com

Nothing changes...I'll continue to update and post pictures and videos.  I think this may be a little more fun to play around with to see pictures, etc. until my next version makes it's debut.  Oh!  And Halloween pictures coming SOON....I promise!!!

1 comment:

katymoo said...

But... You HAVE to have a GRANT URL too. It's only fair.