Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Peas and Milk Please!

Grant is the funniest little baby.  He is LOVING his food lately and he definitely has favorites.  Peas have to top the list.  This kid would eat bowls of them if I let him!  One thing that he does that cracks me up is he clears his throat when he wants a bottle.  No crying.  (Well unless I am really testing his patience.)  He also likes to have a little drink while he's eating.  So picture this.  He sees the peas and squeals.  Opens his mouth like a little bird and sighs with pleasure after each spoonful.  Clears his throat so I give him his bottle...takes a few sips...then repeat.  It's so funny!  He's a little smartypants.


No comments: