I've been so behind that I was getting stressed about being behind...then every day I would fall more behind!! SOOO...I will catch up on July when I can...but here is the latest in our adventures. :)
Yesterday we had a BIG day for the boys. Cole and Tommy have been saving gift cards from their Uncle Joey to Stride Rite for a full year as we were waiting for their big sale to cash in. They've been eyeballing Star Wars sneakers there for awhile and both boys wanted (of all things) rain gear. No lie. Anyway, the *stars* aligned yesterday so off we went...gift cards in wallets. :) As we pulled into the parking lot, Cole declared, "I am getting superhero rain boots, too!"
The level of our success can only be defined best by this photo:
These raincoats are AMAZING!! And of course, the matching boots arrived today. And wait until you see their amazing new sneakers! (video coming soon) Tommy picked red...Cole blue...and are you ready for their shoe size? How about 11!!!! These guys are super tall....already wearing 5T in most things. Crazy!
I had the BEST day with all my superheroes....the Dynamic Duo...and Superboy!
No comments:
Post a Comment