Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Our best pals - Cole and Tommy.  Mommy and Daddy love you so very much!

We love you Grant - our beautiful Valentine!  

Valentine's Day was full of love, cuddles, crafts and fun.  With sweet Grant tucked safely away in our bedroom napping, the boys and I opened Valentine's and made some fun Valentine's ornaments to give to Nana.  Cole and Tommy love each other so much.  Watching them giggle together and play is just so special!





The boys have been so understanding with everything.  The entire time we were together this morning, I was wearing a surgical mask.   It is vital that I do not get RSV and Kevin was traveling today, so I had to play it safe with my sick little guys.  We pretended I was a doctor which they loved...and it just worked out perfectly that part of their Valentine's gift was a "Doctor Love" t-shirt!  

Tommy

Doctor Cole

It was great to have a morning with them...I've missed my best pals so much.  "I love you Mom." Cole said during a break in our play.  It was heaven to my ears.  How lucky am I to have two such special boys?  Hope everyone had a very special Valentine's day.  And happy birthday to the boys' Auntie Patti...we love you!  xoxo


1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

When you see their smiling faces, it just makes you want to smile, too. Sweet little guys!