Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Grant - 3 days old!

Kevin took the kids home tonight, so Grant and I were on our own.  We had the best day.  We cuddled, relaxed, napped together...did lots of talking and with the exception of one return visit to the nursery for a blood test, he's stayed in the room.  They offered to take him tonight, but I just couldn't let him go, so I parked his bassinet beside my bed for the night.  He was sleeping, or so I thought.  Then I looked over and saw this....  


He was just sitting there watching me...eyes wide open...not a peep.  LOL  So cute!

He loves to stretch!  This was a cute shot from today when I was changing him.  Arms up...big yawn...its exhausting being so cute!

He was really alert today and I got this cute shot of his big blue eyes.  Well they are blue at the moment. We'll see what color they end up being.

We had just finished a feeding and I was wrapping him back up when he decided my finger would be a good snack.  

Nana and her new grandson!  

The big brothers overseeing a diaper change.  Tommy yelled, "HE OPENED HIS EYES!!!"

Here's my cuddle bug all nestled in for our nap.  I love napping with him.  The newborn smell is SO intoxicating. 

1 comment:

shauna said...

I love the newborn smell. I am really loving all the new pics. He is so so so cute. In the picture where is looking straight at the camera with his eyes wide open, I think he looks like you. I am so happy for you family, Kerry..truly I am. Thanks for sharing your sweet boy with us :) xoxox