Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Saturday, November 6, 2010

Our new babysitter...

We were lucky enough to find a babysitter for the boys who lives a few doors up.  She is starting tonight and the boys are so excited to meet their new "friend".  Today we were all watching football and I asked the boys what games they were going to play with her first.  Tommy replied with his usual dramatic flair, "I know!!  I am going to catch her and put her in a cage!"  Then he ran over and tackled Cole to the ground.

Where on earth did this come from?  lol  Emily if you're reading this...don't be afraid!  We don't have any cages here.  (Although...there have been days when one could have come in handy!)

No comments: