Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Sunday, November 14, 2010

Guess who we saw yesterday?

Our baby brother!!  We didn't get the *best* photos as he was really snuggled into a tight spot, but the ultrasound tech was able to get some pretty decent face shots considering.  Can you make out his little sweet face?  Perfect little lips, button nose and sucking his thumb for about 80% of the scan.  I pulled up some comparisons with the boys this morning...he looks SO much like them!

Baby boy (L) and Cole (R)
Baby boy (L) and Tommy (R)

I have so many photos to go through...but these ones popped out.  I have another of Tommy when he was little that might be a better comparison, but there is no denying the resemblance to his big brothers!!  Can wait to kiss those sweet cheeks!  At 7 months they are already full...and look at those cupid bow lips!  

We're narrowing in on a name...but I think we might keep it a secret.  Nothing worse than revealing your name and hearing negative feedback.  I told a waitress our top three and she was kind enough to analyze them and tell me character traits of people she knew with the same names.  Umm...thanks?  :)  Anyway, happy to see our little guy snuggled in tight, healthy and growing well.  Only 12 weeks left to go!!!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Can't wait to meet the little guy. And don't worry about the name...he will make it unique--just like his big brothers!!