The boys are obsessed with my mother lately. Cole especially. I honestly think he wants to move into her house. When it's time to leave Nana's...he BEGS me to stay. And it's no wonder! Nana's house is SO much fun!!! They get candy and popsicles, trucks and tools...it's like a wonderland for little boys.
The other day, my mom stopped over to drop off a stuffed animal Tommy had left behind. The three of them were having so much fun that she decided to take them to the store with her to run an errand. This is how they walked in the door. I just love this photo...the pure joy says it all! They were so proud to show me their new trucks. Thanks Nana!!!
1 comment:
I like Nana's house, too. She gives me food and LOTS of drinks!! I always beg to stay at her house, too. Nana is the BEST! (Also Papa)
Post a Comment