Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Friday, May 14, 2010

Stop talking!!!

Cole's new favorite thing to say is "stop talking!!" which is accompanied by a hand to the face out-stretched. Sometimes he'll even cover my mouth. It is so funny! Kevin and I will be talking about our day when in he stomps...ordering us to "stop talking" and ordering mommy to come and play with him. If I find myself humming a tune? Tommy will say, "stop singing mommy!" I mean really? Am I THAT bad?!? :)

These boys are becoming more and more opinionated everyday!! They can do EVERYTHING by themselves. "No mommy! Tommy will do it!!" "No mommy! Cole will put on his shoes!" Today I had to put Cole back INTO the car just so he could climb out on his own.

While I love the new found independence, it is a bit exhausting. Getting in and out of the house can take upwards of 20 minutes these days. It's hard to stay focused when your best friend is 2 feet away from you! They are silly and giggling most of the time..which I LOVE...but it can also be such a drag when I am running late. So please consider this post a warning. We are now running on "island time" around here. Not by choice - believe me!!

Okay...time for me to stop talking.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Nothing wrong with "island time". They are too precious!