I think I've mentioned before in previous posts, that Cole has some kind of *connection* with the horses. I am not kidding you! When he goes over to a horse, they are immediately interested in him. And it's not just one horse! Every horse at this farm reacts when Cole comes around. They will be hiding in their stalls, but when he walks up to say hello they come right out to greet him! Here are some pictures:


Tommy LOVES the animals and talks to them using the appropriate language. He "moos" at the cow and "oinks" at the pigs. It's just too funny. When the boys get older, the farm offers a wonderful program where the kids can go and help out with the animals. I think these guys will absolutely be involved. They just love it so much! We had a great morning. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment