Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, May 21, 2009

Car! Car! Car!

The boys are obsessed with cars and trucks...seriously.  When we are driving anywhere...all I hear for the majority of the ride is..."woah!  car!  car!  car!" and they point to every truck, car, motorcycle, etc. that we pass.  And...this NEVER gets old to them.

I took this video while driving; however, I just propped it up on my shoulder and hoped for the best.  I had no idea whether it was even aimed in their direction as my eyes were on the road - -PROMISE.  I was so happy when I came home and realized that I caught them.  It is so funny to me that they do this...


No comments: