The boys are walking. My babies are on the move. Their favorite thing to do is stand up and take-off in any direction. The look on their sweet little faces is pure joy.
This all transpired within a couple of days. Tommy started taking a few steps here and there. But then Cole figured it out. And when Cole decides he wants to do something, it becomes his sole focus. He practiced with me everyday. I think Tommy finally realized that he better pick up the pace one day when Cole walked over and took his toy.
Now they are proud little men - laughing their butts off everytime they go a little bit further. I am so sad I don't have a camera. I'm going to dig out the video camera to capture it all, but of course that is not easy to post.
Watch out world!
No comments:
Post a Comment