Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, March 31, 2008

Sleeping News!

Sleeping has become a bit of a novelty around here over the past few months. One baby will be sleeping soundly...the other wakes...then EVERYONE is awake! Well last night, we decided to separate them (different rooms). Tommy slept from 9pm-6:30am! This is AMAZING!

While it was a huge milestone for Tommy, Mommy and Daddy still had to tend to Cole most of the night. He just can't seem to settle down lately. (I have a feeling that teething has something to do with it.) We may separate them until both are able to sleep through...then go back to them in the same room again. We'll see...things change on a day-to-day basis around here. =)

Here is a cute picture from yesterday. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

SoDonia said...

They are so precious! I can't believe they can both fit under the rainforest mat, my boys kill eachother if I put them both under it at the same time! LOL, Cole and Tommy are gorgeous, I can't believe they're almost 6 months!!