Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, March 3, 2008

Our Afternoon Stroll


It was a beautiful day today, so I got the boys dressed, packed their "puppies" and we hit the road. It was our first time using the side-by-side stroller (thanks Pete and Carolyn!) and the boys loved it! They could sit up and see everything. Every once and awhile they would giggle and I'd have to stop and see what was so funny. I think they liked the wind in their faces.

Looking forward to more nice days like today so we can get out of the house and explore. Spring can't come soon enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are so cute!