I had NO idea how large a crowd there would be. (This was our first time attending our town's Christmas celebration as the boys were always too young...or I was pregnant, etc.) There had to be 1500 plus people there...it was insane! And they were all tuned in to the stage. With bright lights...set high above the crowds...microphones...I would have been intimidated!! Cole decided he didn't want to sing after all - but Tommy? He didn't miss a beat. Up he went...without his brother (a first) and sang his heart out.
The kids actually sang several songs in Spanish. I have some video that I'll upload. I was SO proud. You can't imagine how it felt to see his sweet face up there singing. And the best part? At the end...when I saw him...he leaped into my arms and was so proud of HIMSELF.
Pre-concert -- Cole has decided not to sing and you can see the relief...and Tommy has decided to go for it. You can see his excitement! Cole was very proud of Tommy.
Close up of his sweet face on stage.
Here they are between songs.
The group on stage.
Grant was wearing his Christmas outfit!
This is just a taste of HOW many people were downtown. It was crazy! These crowds went on for blocks.






No comments:
Post a Comment