I remember being in the waiting room with my mother and the boys. There was another family there that had flown in from ISRAEL to meet with the specialist we were about to see. I was so nervous. The doctor looked carefully at both boys...then asked...why are you here? When I explained, he laughed and said, "These are merely variations in color. The boys should consider themselves lucky." I left feeling a little foolish for wasting his time...and also...more than relieved knowing it was only cosmetic. Apparently...two-toned eyes are as unique as these two!!!
I can't tell you how many times I've told this story. And many people are unable to see the actual variations up close. But yesterday, when shooting pictures of the boys opening cards from their aunt and uncle I captured this one of Tommy.
There. Now you can see it for yourself...I hope?!? Green and brown variations...or in my family we just call them hazel eyes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment