Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Line-Up

The boys have numerous stuffed animals.  You would think they would tire of one or the other...but no.  They take them ALL to bed every night.  Their animals have a certain "line-up" - or pecking order - by their pillows.  If one is missing, they notice their absence immediately and we have to find it to restore order.

When they come downstairs in the morning, each bear gets a rotation.  Some weeks they are all about their dinos...sometimes their dogs...sometimes their tiny little mice...each gets a daily workout.  I love seeing which bear they'll choose next.  (This week, we are back on our black puppies.)  

When I was making their beds the other day, I realized just how much they loved their assortment of stuffed animals.  I'm proud of them for being such good caretakers!  They don't cast them aside, ignore them or replace them when a new one comes along.  They love them all equally.  That says something about their character I think!  I've got two warm-hearted little boys who are amazing big brothers.  :)

I thought I'd take a picture of their beds for posterity sake.  So I can remember the "line-up" when those days are long gone.  My sweet, kind, loving little boys and their beloved stuffed animals.

Cole's bed...

Tommy's bed...

No comments: