Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Friday, August 6, 2010

Potty training!

We're gearing up for potty training over here!!  We've got underwear, stickers, candy and wrapped prizes.  The potty's are set up....the chart is ready....but mommy is NOT!!!  :)  Oh well...  Guess this had to happen sometime!!  The goal is to have them completely in big boy underwear by end of August.

Any advice before we take the big plunge?

2 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Chocolate chips worked for Cara!

shauna said...

I must be a mean mom because I never used prizes or treats as rewards..I was just a big huge cheer leading dork..and I still am. Which has turned them into my big huge cheer leading dorks together every time I use the potty..so funny! GOOD LUCK..I am sure they will do great :)