I'm sitting here on the couch with my buddy Cole nestled up beside me watching Toy Story. They just woke up from naps. He said, "Come on mom! Sit here. (Pats the couch.) We'll watch Toy Story." Tommy settled in after a short discussion about why the Easter Bunny didn't come today.
I can't believe these guys are already 2.5. Where did the time go? I have to say, we are loving this age. We had an awesome day...much like any other. One filled with childhood wonder, imagination and activity.
Somedays, I want to freeze them in time. The other day, Tommy made a face and I just had a flashback to when he was a baby. It feels like yesterday! Where are my little squishy, pudgy babies with Michelin man thighs and giggles galore? They have grown into smart, imaginative, kind and loving boys who both start and end their day with laughter. We are blessed. I am so proud to be their mommy!
1 comment:
And well you should be! They are so cute and funny. So glad we got to meet them and watch them play and interact with everyone at the party.
Post a Comment