As many of you know, I'm in the process of moving the boys into their new "big boy room". I just finished painting it blue and am now working on a mural. Anyway, over New Year's we had some overnight guests, so I set up the twin bed in there for "show" and ever since, the boys have LOVED playing in there. They call it the "BIG room". We still need to get another twin bed...but for now, the existing bed and couch provide plenty of space to play.
The other day (during what USED to be nap time) we were playing in there when Tommy heard something. This immediately turned into an imaginary "bug hunt" that literally lasted for over a half hour. Tommy is SO dramatic. I have no idea where he gets it from. :)
If you can not see the video above, just follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7qIY7KIMYI
2 comments:
Love how Cole just relaxes and sends Tommy on the quest! And Tommy is sooo serious. Drama major for sure.
love the bug hunt! How cute are they?!
Post a Comment