Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Card Olympics

Does anyone understand how HARD it is to wrangle two-yeard olds to sit still for a photo? This should be an olympic sport! We spent two days sweating in front of the tree to try and get a good shot. There were tears, broken ornaments and plenty of laughs for Kevin and I. Here are some out-takes.

"Cole gone." Tommy said.

"Hey stop crowding me!"

Umm...

Tommy...people want to see your face please.

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Even the "outtakes" are so cute! I do love the final product though.
So glad you're all back safe and sound. I was having twins withdrawal.