Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, April 30, 2009

The boys' BIG surprise!!!





When the boys woke up from their nap, the swing set was ready and waiting. I was more excited than they were I think!!! We made our way into the yard...they both caught sight of it and slowly walked over....then walked faster...then ran! It was so cute.
We played on the set ALL afternoon - only coming in for dinner - then back outside again! I have so many pictures and videos that I could overload this system. I'll try to post some video later today when I have time to wait for the upload, but in the interim....here is a quick progression of shots that showcases their pure joy in discovering the fun surprise. :)

No comments: