Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Saturday, January 17, 2009

Not ready for jammies...

Last night the kids weren't ready to get into their jammies, so I let them run around in diapers and socks. They thought it was so funny! Here are some videos from our playtime.

The first one is Tommy with one of their favorite books. There is a dracula at the end that says, "Bwah ah ah ah ah!" and it lights up. They love it! Now whenever they hear it...they say it too. It's so cute.

This game of chase was neverending! This clip is longer, but I love watching them interact with each other. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh that is too cute! I almost died when I heard the dracula laugh! They are repeating words so well. Mine just scream.