Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FIRST STEPS!!!!!!!

Guess who is walking!!! The boys have been cruising like professionals for weeks now...but Tommy just bravely decided to let go and walk to Mommy! I am so proud!! His first steps weren't little...he took like four or five big steps to me! Cole was watching and decided to try, but everytime he stands up he starts dancing. It is funny. He's our boy with rythm. Maybe he'll dance his way over to me. :)

We no longer have a camera as ours is broken, but I'll post some video once I borrow my moms again. What a big day!! Watch out world!!

No comments: