Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Friday, September 26, 2008

Our morning at the beach...


Cole left; Tommy right

As the weekend forecast was looking dreary, Wednesday I took the boys to the beach for some fresh air. It was a beautiful day...the sun was warm...the air crisp. The clam diggers were out on the beach in full force giving the boys lots to look at.
Between the sea gulls, sand, digging and...did I mention sand? They were in heaven! They both tasted some sand and (happily) I think neither liked it much. So they opted to find shells, rocks and sticks...which apparently are far more appetizing.
Looking at this picture I can suddenly see it. My babies are growing up. They are discovering the world around them, wrestling with each other, demanding more Cheerios and practicing their first steps. My babies are fast becoming little boys.
Don't get me wrong, I am excited to see them grow. But there are moments - like our morning at the beach - when I wish I could keep them this age forever.

No comments: