Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Monday, July 28, 2008

Food Shopping 101

The boys had their first trip to Wholefoods! I've been lucky enough to have my mom watching the kids for me the past few months while I grocery shopped, but the other day I needed some last minute items so brought them along. They are just the right size for the cool race car shopping carts there...and the boys loved them! All through the parking lot they were using their steering wheels and laughing. The moment we entered the store though, they sat there in a quiet state of wonder. It was so funny! They stared at people...at vegetables...at the aisles of food...and never uttered a peep. Now I know where to go when things start getting wild around here!

Here are some cute photos from our visit.






No comments: