Welcome to Cole and Tommy's Blog! We'll be posting current photos, videos and updates here so you can watch them grow right along with us. Be sure to check back frequently... and feel free to post comments and feedback.

Enjoy!


Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tubby Time



So I was giving the boys their bath and I remembered that I had some great bath toys from Aunt Judy tucked away. I thought that they were just animals that would float...turns out they squirt water! When we discovered this...bathtime became WAY more fun. I did get Tommy in the face once by mistake, but he seems to think it was funny. (Thank goodness!) Anyway, you'll hear Cole's squeals of laughter in the background! Enjoy...


1 comment:

Nicki aka Chris and Alison's mom said...

That video is too cute. Tommy was having fun and I think Cole may have been laughing at him for getting squarted in the face. I LOVE their laugh it is so cute.